Mexican Layered Dip
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 container sour cream (250ml)
- 1 package cream cheese (250ml)
- 1 package taco seasoning
- shredded cheese
- tomatoes (optional)
- Brown ground beef in a pan, drain and add taco seasoning, mix well.
- In your mixer, mix cream cheese and sour cream.
- Then in your dip dish spread your cream cheese and sour cream mixture in the bottom.
- Cover with your taco mixture and add a layer of salsa over that.
- Then toss on some of your favourite veggies like tomatoes, peppers, onions anything you want and top with shredded cheese.
- You can then stick it in the microwave or oven (if you use an oven safe dish) to melt the cheese if you wish.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:09.