Keto Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella (sliced or chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (sliced or chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- For the chicken: Trim the thighs of any extra skin and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Stuff about 1 tsp of pesto under the skin of each chicken thigh, then rub the rest of the pesto over the tops of the chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree (F) oven for about 40 minutes.
- Remove and serve with Caprese salad.
- For the Caprese salad: Combine all of the salad ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir gently until fully combined.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:24.