Baked Salmon with Almond Crumbs and Creamy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons almonds (shaved)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (shaved)
- 1 salmon fillets (shaved)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- white pepper (shaved)
- Prepare the salmon.
- Preferably, cut it in half if it is too big.
- Mix the lemon zest, salt, and pepper together and rub the mixture on the salmon.
- Let it cool in the refrigerator for 20 minutes so the seasonings will be absorbed.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 300°F.SaveHeat some coconut oil on a nonstick baking dish.
- Fry the fish on both sides for a few minutes and make sure that the fish is sealed.
- Top with almond crumbs and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.SaveTake out the dish from the oven and transfer the fish to a separate plate.
- Set aside.
- Place the baking dish on a fire and add the cream cheese.
- Combine the fish baking juice and the cheese for a more flavorful sauce.
- Mix well until uniformed.
- If necessary, add some almond milk to the sauce.Pour the sauce onto the fish.
- Best served hot.Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:30.