Chicken Tikka Masala with Cauliflower Rice
- 1 chicken breasts (skin on, about 3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 clove garlic (skin on, about 3 oz)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (skin on, about 3 oz)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh cilantro (skin on, about 3 oz)
- Dice the chicken breasts to make bite-sized chunks.
- Pan fry in heated olive oil over medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.Slowly combine the coconut cream and heavy cream into the pan.
- Simmer for an additional 2 minutes.Stir the chicken along with the garlic cloves, garlic powder, ginger, garam masala, and tomato paste.
- Season with paprika and salt.
- Mix well to fully combine.
- Leave it for 5 more minutes before removing from the heat.Best served over the cauliflower rice and some chopped cilantro on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:28.