Keto Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup honey mustard dressing (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine the chicken and 1/2 cup of the honey mustard dressing in a bowl and toss the chicken, coating it in the dressing.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for one hour, or up to 24 hours.Preheat the oven to 350°F.Heat the olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add the chicken, and pan-sear, browning on both sides.
- About 3 to 4 minutes on each side.Pour the remaining honey mustard dressing over the chicken.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:52.