Keto French Toast Muffins
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup almond flour (Honeyville)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds (Honeyville)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (Honeyville)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grind 1/4 Cup Almonds in the food processor and stick them in a pan on medium-high heat to toast.
- Make sure you keep an eye on them and stir as needed.
- Mix together your almond flour, erythritol, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add your coconut oil, butter and peanut butter, then microwave for 30-40 seconds to melt it.
- Add your peanut butter, coconut oil, butter, eggs, vanilla, stevia, and heavy cream to the almond flour and mix well.
- Fill cupcake tray with the batter, then top with toasted almonds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, let cool for 5 minutes, then remove from cupcake tray and let cool for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:47.