Ketogenic Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- 5 ounces diced bacon
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint salt
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F.Saute diced bacon in a frying pan over medium heat, until just starting to brown.
- Turn off the heat.Add the cream cheese to the bacon and allow to soften while the bacon cools for 5 minutes.In your food processor, place the bacon and cream cheese mixture, along with all remaining ingredients.
- Keep a spoonful of the bacon aside to top the rolls.Blend on medium speed for 3-5 minutes until all ingredients are well combined.Spoon the mixture into 12 even piles on lined baking dishes.
- Sprinkle the reserved bacon on each roll.Bake for 13-16 minutes, until the rolls are golden and puffed up.Enjoy them hot from the oven or store in the fridge.
- They can be quickly reheated in a microwave or toaster oven.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:39.