Keto Triple Berry Clafoutis
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1 cup almond flour (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ghee (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the ghee and berries into a blender: eggs, coconut milk, Erythritol, almond flour, vanilla powder and salt.
- Pulse until smooth ...
- for just a few seconds.
- Alternatively, mix in a bowl with a whisk.
- Grease a 9 to 10-inch flan dish with ghee and pour in the mixture.
- Add the berries: blackberries, raspberries and blueberries (wild blueberries contain less carbs than cultivated blueberries).
- Transfer into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- The pie is ready when the top is golden brown and set.
- You can also test it by inserting a toothpick in centre.
- If it comes out clean, the pie is ready.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Dust with powdered Erythritol, slice and serve.
- Try with a scoop of my No-Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Let it cool down and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:05:30.