Keto Triple Berry Clafoutis
- 4 large eggs ,
- 1 cup coconut milk (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1 cup almond flour (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt ,
- 2 teaspoons ghee (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- 1 tablespoon erythritol (240 ml / 8 fl oz - I used Aroy-D)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F. Place all the ingredients apart from the ghee and berries into a blender: eggs, coconut milk, Erythritol, almond flour, vanilla powder and salt. Pulse until smooth ... ... for just a few seconds. Alternatively, mix in a bowl with a whisk. Grease a 9 to 10-inch flan dish with ghee and pour in the mixture. Add the berries: blackberries, raspberries and blueberries (wild blueberries contain less carbs than cultivated blueberries). Transfer into the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes. The pie is ready when the top is golden brown and set. You can also test it by inserting a toothpick in centre. If it comes out clean, the pie is ready. Remove from the oven and let it cool down for 5 minutes. Dust with powdered Erythritol, slice and serve. Try with a scoop of my No-Churn Keto Vanilla Ice Cream. Let it cool down and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:05:30.