Keto Peanut Pancakes
- 1 3/4 ounces peanuts (Fresh Shelled)
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia
- salt (to taste)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 drops sucralose (Fresh Shelled)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon soda (Fresh Shelled)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 large eggs
- 5 drops sucralose (Fresh Shelled)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Roast peanuts until brown.
- Grind peanuts with stevia and salt to taste.
- Heat up heavy cream and liquid sucralose until thickened like condensed milk.
- Mix almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Then, add in almond milk, egg, liquid sucralose and vanilla extract.
- Mix well.
- In a pan, melt half of the coconut oil and pour in half of the pancake mixture.
- Cover the pan for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle half of the ground peanuts and spread half of the keto condensed milk and butter.
- Cover the pan once more until cooked.
- Remove the pancake and let cool.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the other pancake.
- Fold the pancakes and slice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:49.