- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup stevia (natvia icing mix)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon stevia (natvia icing mix)
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut (natvia icing mix)
- Pavlova BasePreheat oven to 100C/210F.Place egg whites into a stand mixer and whisk on high until they are foamy.Turn the mixer off and add the cream of tartar.
- Turn the mixer on low to medium speed and begin adding the Natvia Icing Mix, 1 tablespoon at a time.When all the Natvia Icing Mix is mixed in, turn the mixer to high and whisk until the egg whites have stiff peaks.Gently spoon the meringue onto a lined cookie sheet and smooth into an 8-10in diameter circle.
- Leaving ridges will give a great crunchy outside.Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Then turn the oven off and leave the pavlova to dry out for another hour.Remove the pavlova from the oven and cool for an hour.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:40.