Low Carb Vegan Waffles (the vegan keto breakfast solved!)
- 1 avocado (medium ripe
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (medium ripe, about 1 cup mashed)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar (medium ripe, about 1 cup mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 drops liquid stevia (medium ripe, about 1 cup mashed)
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- This is mine and I love it! If you need to brush on oil, do so now! Soak chia seeds in water until they form a gel.
- Mash together sunflower seed butter, avocado, chia mixture, stevia, vanilla and vinegar.
- Mix together coconut flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and scoop into the waffle iron – you should get 3 4″ x 4″ waffles out of this.
- Cook on each side for about 3-5 minutes until golden brown, or until the waffle iron light goes off.
- Enjoy! As I said, I topped these with coconut cream and some berries and they were fabulous!!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:16.