Almond Joy Recipe | Fat Bombs!
- 1 cup coconut flakes (We Use This!)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (We Use This!)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (We Use This!)
- 20 drops liquid stevia (We Use This!)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (We Use This!)
- Coconut fillingHeat a saucepan on low heat and add coconut milk to the pan.Add in the coconut oil and coconut flakes, and stir letting it cook down a bit.Add in stevia drops and almond extract, stir and let it cook on low for 5 minutes.Add in xanthan gum and stir.Line an 8x4 loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the coconut mixture into the pan.
- Press it out evenly over the parchment paper (1/2 inch thick) and let set in fridge for one hour.Pull out the parchment paper and cut the coconut bar into 12 even pieces.Optional: Place an almond on top and gently press down into center.Place almond joys in the freezer as you make the chocolate coating
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:26.