Keto Egg Fast Snickerdoodle Crepes
- 5 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute (softened)
- butter (for frying)
- 8 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup sugar substitute (softened)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (softened)
- Blend all of the crepe ingredients (except the butter) together in a blender or magic bullet until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.Heat butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat until sizzling.Pour enough batter into the pan to form a 6 inch crepe.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then flip and cook for an additional minute.Remove and stack on a warm plate.
- You should end up with about 8 crepes.Meanwhile, mix your sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl or baggie until combined.Stir half of the mixture into your softened butter until smooth.To serve, spread 1 Tbsp of the butter mixture onto the center of your crepe.Roll up and sprinkle with about 1 tsp of additional sweetener/cinnamon mixture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:20.