Mini Spinach Meatloaves Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- 1/4 pound ground pork
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onions (small
- 2 cloves garlic (small, diced)
- 1/3 pound fresh spinach (small, diced)
- 4 eggs (whisked)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- coconut oil (small, diced)
- INSTRUCTIONS Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Saute the meat, diced onions, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- When the meat is cooked, add in the chopped spinach and saute for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Place muffin cup liners into a 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the sauté with the whisked eggs, Italian seasoning, salt, black pepper, and almond or coconut milk.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes until each muffin is pretty solid.
- Cook for longer if the muffins are still liquidy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:28.