Double Chocolate Brownie Bars
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal (Golden)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup almond butter (Golden)
- 3 tablespoons butter (Golden)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter using either a microwave or stove-top pan.
- Mix all brownie base dry ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Add all wet brownie base ingredients to the dry.
- Mix together until a paste-like texture is formed.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9 x 9 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the brownie base for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine all of the topping ingredients in a small pan on the stove over low heat.
- Once melted, pour the topping over the cooled base and place in the refrigerator until completely hardened.
- Remove the brownie bars from the baking dish and cut into 12 equal pieces.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:15.