Three Ingredient Keto Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup salted butter (chilled)
- In a mixing bowl, use a pastry cutter (or fork) to blend the coconut flour and butter until the texture is sandy, and there are no giant lumps of butter, or free floating dry bits of coconut flour.
- Add in two eggs, and mix until a thick dough forms and can be formed into a ball.
- If the dough is too dry and crumbly here, add in a tablespoon of cold water and keep gently kneading until the dough comes together.
- Press the dough into a 9" pie pan.
- The crust is ready to be used in a recipe!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:23.