Keto Chocolate Chili
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 6 bacon (Sliced of)
- 8 ounces Johnsonville Kielbasa
- 1/2 onions (Large)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 cup coffee (Sliced of)
- 2 cans tomatoes (Sliced of)
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder (Sliced of)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cummin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 10 drops liquid stevia (Sliced of)
- cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- Put both cans of tomatoes into a food processor and puree.
- Place tomatoes in a crock pot on High.
- Add all spices and liquid ingredients except garlic powder and butter to tomato sauce.
- Add Stevia drops to crockpot mixture (optional) Brown ground beef in a frying pan.
- Once beef is fully cooked drain and set aside.
- While ground beef is cooking, chop the onion Place onion and butter into a pan and cook until the onions are soft.
- Add kielbasa and bacon to the pan with the onion.
- Cook until bacon is fully-cooked and onions are crispy.
- Add ground beef to the bacon and sausage mixture and add garlic powder.
- Heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove meat from the stove and add to tomato mixture.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or add everything to a large pot and cook over medium-high heat for 45 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:30.