Low Carb Protein Pancakes – Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip [Recipe]
- 2 scoops protein powder (Quest Peanut Butter)
- 2 ounces ricotta cheese (Quest Peanut Butter)
- 4 whole eggs (Quest Peanut Butter)
- 120 snack chips (Quest Peanut Butter)
- Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat.Mix protein powder, ricotta, and eggs until ingredients appear evenly distributed.Add in Lily's chocolate chips and mix throughout the batter.For each pancake, scoop 1/4 cup batter onto the heated griddle/skillet surface.Allow each pancake to cook until bubbles begin to form in the batter surface before flipping.Flip each pancake and cook for an additional 30-60 seconds.Remove from heat and serve as-is or with toppings of choice.If storing for later, be sure to seal in an air tight container.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:46.