Vegan Keto Wraps (gluten free, nut free)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed (ground)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- olive oil (ground)
- Pour about 1 tsp of olive oil in the pan, and spread it around evenly.
- Heat the pan on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- While the pan is heating, combine ground flaxseed and about 1/4 cup warm water and stir.
- Let this mixture sit until the flaxseed becomes a little gooey.
- Slowly add in the rest of the water, then stir in the coconut flour, chickpea flour and salt.
- Make sure there are no lumps! Let this mixture sit for a minute or so, until the water has been absorbed.
- Scoop out 2-3 tbsp worth of batter onto the hot pan, and spread it out carefully so that your wrap is about 5-6" in diameter.
- Cook for about five minutes, until the pancake releases relatively easy, and is golden on the bottom.
- Flip and cook for another five minutes.
- Repeat this step with the remaining batter.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:13.