Vegan Keto Crack Slaw
- 4 cups green cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- sesame seeds
- green onions
- Toss cabbage in a pan with the tamari, vinegar, sesame oil and chili paste/kimchi paste/sriracha on medium low heat.
- Add in minced garlic.
- Cover and let sit for about 5 minutes, until the cabbage starts to soften.
- Stir everything in the pan so that it is thoroughly combined.
- Add in nuts.
- Cook for another 5 or so minutes, until the nuts soften from absorbing some of the extra liquid in the pan.
- Serve, garnish and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:19.