Vegan Keto Pumpkin Spice Blondies (paleo, gluten free, nut free)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8" square pan (no greasing necessary if using a silicone pan!).
- Mix together pumpkin, tahini, Swerve, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Life pro tip: measure sticky things with one of these measuring cup thingies.
- I saw Alton Brown do this years ago, and haven't looked back.
- In a separate dish, mix together coconut flour, spices, and baking powder.
- Make sure everything is evenly distributed.
- Stir dry ingredients into the wet mixture and stir for a minute or so, to be sure that everything is evenly mixed.
- You really can't overmix this recipe.
- Plop into the brownie pan, and spread evenly.
- You'll want to smooth the top, so there are no peaks or valleys or otherwise rough spots.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:29.