Low-Carb Keto-Friendly 90 Second Bread
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir and mix until as smooth as possible.
- Put into desired dish – I put mine on a small plate.
- Put in microwave for 90 seconds.
- When it comes out of the microwave its still pretty light looking like the above pic, but fluffy.
- I decided I was going to make a grilled cheese so I cut the bread in half and put butter in a skillet and ‘fried’ both sides until golden brown.
- Then I added cheese and put the bread together.
- It was absolutely delish! I could of ate more, but it really gave me that comfort food feel – and I didn’t go over my carbs!
- There are a ton of online (and phone apps) that will help you calculate correctly.
- I think tomorrow I may add some chicken broth and have a really delicious lunch
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:45.