Crockpot BBQ Ribs
- 3 pounds pork ribs
- 1/2 onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup water (chopped)
- 8 ounces barbecue sauce (chopped)
- Add pork ribs to a crockpot.
- Cut into pieces and layer on top of one another, if necessary.
- Add in onions, garlic, water and a splash of BBQ sauce for flavor.
- Heat on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- After 4 hours or 8 hours is up, preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove ribs from crockpot and place on a baking sheet.
- You can transfer the onions too, if you'd like.
- Be sure to allow liquid to drain, so the ribs have a chance to dry off a bit.
- Cover both sides with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Place in oven and bake until the BBQ sauce begins to caramelize, roughly 10-15 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:35:56.