Keto Blueberry Toasted Coconut Skillet Cake
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (I use Swerve)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (I use Swerve)
- 1 cup coconut flakes (I use Swerve)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Toast the sugar-free coconut flakes for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.(set aside) Melt the butter and set aside to cool.
- Combine the sugar substitute, melted butter and the eggs.
- Add the sour cream and combine well.
- Next add all the dry ingredients, including the ¾ cup of the toasted coconut.
- Stir until fully combined.
- Lastly, stir in the blueberries Pour batter (note that it will be thick) into fully greased 9-inch round cake pan or cast-iron skillet.
- Top the scones with the ¼ cup of toasted coconut you reserved.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:31:12.