Keto Peanut Butter Mousse Dessert
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (I go for Teddy’s flax blend cause it’s naturally low carb and sugar free.)
- 2 tablespoons cream (I go for Teddy’s flax blend cause it’s naturally low carb and sugar free.)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- You can hand-whip it if you want, it’ll take a few minutes before it thickens up.
- Or, you can use a quick zap of the immersion blender, which I actually recommend buying anyway, for things like cauliflower mash or pumpkin curry soup.
- When you’re done, you can do a few things with the raspberries:
- Fill them with the peanut butter mousse and freeze them as snacks.
- Dip them into the mouse as another little snack.
- Or just toss them all in a bowl and eat up.
- And for us keto folks it’s a perfect snack.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:08.