Keto Crispy Fried Chicken
- 500 grams chicken wings
- 1/2 cup whey (Natural, Protein Concentrate)
- 300 milliliters lard (Natural, Protein Concentrate)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon (Natural, Protein Concentrate)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the garlic, garlic powder, pepper, lemon, and garlic seasoning, coconut milk, and eggs.
- place the chicken wings into the bowl and make sure each peice is well coated with the egg wash mix heat your chosen oil in a large frying pan until its very hot, around 140 C is perfect frying temperature (280 F) Place the whey protein into a bowl, and one by one place each chicken wing into the mixture before adding it to the pan.
- Make sure you coat these well! Cook for 5 mins each side to ensure they are cooked right through.
- Serve with my buffalo blue cheese dipping sauce (https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/recipe/keto-blue-cheese-sauce/) and celery sticks for some added freshness.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:23.