Keto Crispy Fried Chicken
- 500 grams chicken wings ,
- 1/2 cup whey (Natural, Protein Concentrate)
- 300 milliliters lard (Natural, Protein Concentrate)
- 1 large eggs ,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic ,
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper ,
- 1 teaspoon lemon (Natural, Protein Concentrate)
- 1/8 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the garlic, garlic powder, pepper, lemon, and garlic seasoning, coconut milk, and eggs. place the chicken wings into the bowl and make sure each peice is well coated with the egg wash mix heat your chosen oil in a large frying pan until its very hot, around 140 C is perfect frying temperature (280 F) Place the whey protein into a bowl, and one by one place each chicken wing into the mixture before adding it to the pan. Make sure you coat these well! Cook for 5 mins each side to ensure they are cooked right through. Serve with my buffalo blue cheese dipping sauce (https://www.fatforweightloss.com.au/recipe/keto-blue-cheese-sauce/) and celery sticks for some added freshness. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:23.