Keto Cream Cheese Frosting – Low Carb
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup erythritol (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (softened)
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together with a mixer until fully combined.Add the sweetener and vanilla extract and beat slowly until the sweetener is incorporated so it doesn’t get blown into the air.Once the sweetener is incorporated, beat on high for 2 minutes or until fluffy.Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Then bring to room temperature before using.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:14.