Blueberry Vanilla Mousse Cake
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 2 K nox Gelatine (packs)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (frozen)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare a pot over light heat.
- Warm a cup of frozen blueberries to give our dessert a rich, nice color.
- Remember not to cook them or else, the color will not be that vibrant.
- Use the same process for fresh berries as well.
- Let the berries cool before stirring them.
- Blending pure fresh berries would result to a grayish color.
- Blend the berries thoroughly to make the mixture about 50% smooth pure and 50% chunks.
- Set the blended berries aside.Follow the instructions on the packet of the Knox gelatin to prepare it.
- Put this aside as well.Use a handheld blender to whisk the heavy cream, enough to produce firm peaks.
- Gradually add the gelatin and blended blueberry into the bowl.
- Include a decent amount of sweetener to your liking.
- Refrigerate for a few hours just to set.
- Whisk together the vanilla extract and leftover heavy cream in a bowl.
- Add more sweetener as desired.
- Whisk until it produces firm peaks.Prepare another packet of Knox gelatin.
- Set aside to cool.Fold the gelatin into the whipped cream mixture.Once the blueberry mixture sets, pour the heavy cream and gelatin mixture on top.
- Replace in the fridge to set.When ready, unmold from the cups and serve cold.Save
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:04.