Double Chocolate Muffins - KetoDiet Cookbook
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup erythritol (or Swerve)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate (or Swerve)
- 500 grams avocado
- 20 drops stevia
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk (or Swerve)
- Instructions Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C, or gas mark 4).
- Halve, de-seed, and peel the avocados and place them into a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Sift together the coconut flour, almond flour, and cacao powder.
- Add the erythritol, cinnamon, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Mix well.
- Add the liquid stevia, eggs, coconut milk, and pureed avocado and process until well combined.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and add to the mixture.
- Reserve a few pieces for topic.
- Scoop the muffin batter into a silicone muffin pan or a regular muffin pan lined with paper cups greased with a small amount of coconut oil or ghee.
- Top with the reserved chocolate pieces and place in the oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the tops are crispy and the muffins are firm.
- Keep at room termerature covered with a kitchen towel for up to three days or place in an airtight container and refrigerate for longer.
- Recipe Notes Shared with permission from The KetoDiet Cookbook
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:34.