Keto Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks (Powder)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all dry ingredients together into a bowl, then add coconut oil and mix until a sandy consistency is formed. Scramble egg and egg it to the dough along with water until you get a wet sand type of dough that you can knead into a ball.
- Add water as needed. Knead dough into a ball and flatten into a block.
- Cut into 4-5 chunks. Push dough into tart pans until a thin layer coats the entire pan.
- Repeat until 5 pans are filled. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350F to par-cook.
- Then fill and cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Depending on food, you may have to par-cook for longer.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:00:02.