Keto sesame salmon with Thai curry cabbage
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon (in pieces)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 ounces butter
- 1 lime (for servinglimes for serving)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 pounds green cabbage (in pieces)
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lime (juice and zestlimes
- Start with the lime mayonnaise.
- Stir in the juice and the zest from half a lime into the mayonnaise.
- Add more lime juice, zest and salt to taste.
- Let sit in the refrigerator. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan or a wok on fairly high heat.
- Add cabbage and curry paste.
- Sauté until the cabbage has turned a nice color, but is still chewy.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the sesame oil towards the end and keep hot while frying the salmon. Salt and pepper the salmon pieces on both sides and dip in sesame seeds to cover. Fry the salmon in a generous amount of butter on medium high for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Baste the salmon pieces with the melted butter in the pan.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:46.