Keto Pesto Chicken Casserole With Feta Cheese And Olives
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs (or chicken breastchicken breasts)
- 2 ounces butter (or chicken breastchicken breasts)
- 3 ounces red pestos (or chicken breastchicken breasts)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream ,
- 8 tablespoons pitted olives ,
- 8 ounces feta cheese (or chicken breastchicken breasts)
- 1 garlic cloves (or chicken breastchicken breasts)
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 17 ounces dark leafy greens ,
- 4 tablespoons olive oil ,
- salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut the chicken thighs or chicken breats into bite-sized pieces. Season with salt and pepper. Add butter to a large skillet and fry the chicken pieces, in batches, on medium high heat until golden brown. Mix pesto and heavy cream in a bowl. Place the fried chicken pieces in a baking dish together with olives, feta cheese and garlic. Add the pesto. Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes, until the dish turns bubbly and light brown around the edges.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:42.