You’ve Gotta Try This One-Pan Keto Chicken Pesto and Veggies Recipe!
- 1/2 cup prepar pesto
- 12 ounces fresh brussels sprouts (trimmed, cut)
- 10 ounces cauliflower florets (trimmed, cut)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh asparagus (trimmed, cut)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts (trimmed, cut)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir veggies and 1/4 cup pesto to coat.
- Place on a large sheet pan.
- (Cover sheet pan first with parchment paper for easy cleanup.) Season chicken with salt & pepper.
- Coat chicken with 1/4 cup pesto, and add to the sheet pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 24-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and veggies are tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:33.