Low Carb Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or tamari We use this!)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (or tamari We use this!)
- 10 drops liquid stevia (or tamari We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or tamari We use this!)
- 1/4 cup water
- Add all the ingredients listed to your blender along with half of the water listed and blend for 30 seconds.Check the consistency.
- If it needs to be thinner add more water.
- Repeat this process until the sauce is the thickness you desire.Top with chopped peanuts and green onion.
- Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:11.