Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 8 cups cauliflower
- 2 slices bacon (thick cut)
- 1/2 onions (medium
- 2 cloves garlic (thick cut)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (thick cut)
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (thick cut)
- 1/2 ounce pork rind (thick cut)
- Cauliflower BaseHeat a skillet on medium heat and preheat the oven to 425 degrees.Dice the bacon and separate the cauliflower into "macaroni" sized pieces.
- We do this by hand, but you can also use a knife.
- Add bacon and cauliflower to the skillet and allow to cook for 5 minutes, or until the bacon is nearly fully cooked.Dice the onion, finely chop the garlic and add items to the skillet.
- Cook for 10 more minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked and the onions are translucent.
- You'll want to cauliflower to be slightly al dente so that it cooks the remainder of the way in the oven.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:03.