Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 15 grams dark chocolate chips (or pieces)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream (or pieces)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter ,
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Instructions Add chocolate and cream to a small, microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, until chocolate has started to melt. Do not overheat. Stir until chocolate is fully melted and combined with the cream. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Pour into chocolate mold or ice cube tray and freeze for about an hour, or until solid. Optionally, sprinkle with granulated sweetener before storing/eating.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:20.