Low Carb Vegan Apple Pie Bites
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 ounce dried apple (~14g freeze)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- liquid stevia (~14g freeze)
- Melt the coconut oil until it is liquid, or at least very soft.
- Add the walnuts and coconut oil to a blender and process until decently mixed.
- You can still have chunks.
- Add in flax seeds, vanilla and liquid stevia and process until relatively smooth (again, walnut chunks are fine and add some texture).
- Stop the blender, and crumble in the freeze dried apple.
- Process until the desired texture is reached.
- Portion these out into silicon molds or a muffin pan.
- Freeze, and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:43.