Cocoa Almond Shortbread Cookies!
- 1 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons salted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid stevia (melted)
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ounce roasted almonds (melted)
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts (melted)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (melted)
- Mix-ins (what I used in the cookies pictured):
- 1 oz cocoa roasted almonds, crushed 2 T chopped nuts (ice cream topping in a can) 1 T sweetened raw cacao nibs (Whatever else you like!)
- Directions: Mix the wet.
- Mix the dry.
- Combine wet and dry.
- Fold in mix-ins
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:25.