Chili Lime Chicken Drumsticks with Avocado Oil [Recipe]
- 12 chicken drumsticks (510g)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (510g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder (510g)
- salt (to taste)
- In a large bowl, mix avocado oil, chili powder, lime juice and garlic powder until evenly distributed.Toss chicken drumsticks in mixture to evenly coat.Cover and let marinate for a minimum of 30-60 minutes.While the chicken is marinating, preheat grill to a medium-high heat (surface temperature of ~450F).Place chicken on the grill grates, and turn approximately every 5 minutes until chicken temperature reaches 185F, approximately 30-40 minutes depending on size of drumsticks.Salt to taste.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:51.