Pesto Keto Cauliflower Pizza with Primal Kitchen®
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/3 cup pinenuts (toasted.)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup avocado oil (toasted.)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1/2 cup broccolini
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (toasted.)
- red pepper flakes (toasted.)
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor until it turns into rice.
- Squeeze riced cauliflower through a cheese cloth or dish towel to remove moisture.
- Place the cauliflower and coconut flour into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and spices until you’ve created a uniform liquid.
- Combine the eggs and spices with the cauliflower and coconut flour, and knead the mixture into a smooth dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and roll out the cauliflower dough into an even, circular crust about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake the crust at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- For the Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil pesto...
- Add the basil leaves, parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic cloves, Primal Kitchen® Avocado Oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into the food processor.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
- Topping the pizza...
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into slivers.
- Slice the yellow onion into thin strips.
- Cut the broccolini into pieces.
- Slice the full fat mozzarella cheese into even pieces.
- Spread the pesto over the pizza crust in a thick, delicious layer.
- Artfully layer veggies and cheese on top of the pesto.
- Add a few thick lines of Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch.
- Finish off with red pepper flakes, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, and light drizzle of Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil.
- Pop the pizza in the oven for another 6-7 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the veggies are tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:48:05.