Cherry Cordial Fat Bombs
- 4 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Regular softened)
- 5 tablespoons butter (Regular softened)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (Regular softened)
- 1 cup cherries (Regular softened)
- 3 packets Stevia In The Raw
- 1 ounce unsweetened baking chocolate (Regular softened)
- Fat BombUsing a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, 4 Tbsp butter, 1/4 c coconut oil, lemon juice and 1 pk of Stevia, add more to taste if needed.Line mini cupcake pan with cupcake holders.
- Add 1 Tbsp of mixture to each cup.
- Place in freezer 3-4 hours until set.Chocolate ToppingMelt chocolate, 1 Tbsp coconut oil and 1 pkt of Stevia or more if needed.Put a drop of chocolate on each cup and spread it into a thin circle.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:58.