Cheesy Pesto Fat Bombs
- 1 cup full fat cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 10 olives (sliced
- bell pepper
- lettuce leaves
- 30 parmesan cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, parmesan, pesto and olives.
- Mix using a spatula until well combined.
- Slice the cucumber or other fresh vegetables you plan to serve it with.
- Place the remaining dip in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week.
- If you can't eat it within a week, halve the recipe.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:40:04.