Cheesy Pesto Fat Bombs
- 1 cup full fat cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 10 olives (sliced,
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- cucumber ,
- bell pepper ,
- lettuce leaves ,
- 30 parmesan cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl: cream cheese, parmesan, pesto and olives. Mix using a spatula until well combined. Slice the cucumber or other fresh vegetables you plan to serve it with. Place the remaining dip in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to a week. If you can't eat it within a week, halve the recipe.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:40:04.