Keto Popsicles | Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (confectioner We Use This!)
- 3 ounces blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (room temperature)
- 15 drops liquid stevia (room temperature)
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice
- 6 popsicle (silicone mold We Use This!)
- Combine the room temperature, sour cream and heavy whipping cream in a large bowl using a hand mixer.Add the swerve, vanilla extract, stevia, lemon zest and juice.
- Combine.Add half the blueberries to the mixture and mash them with a spoon.
- Add the rest and combine with the hang mixer.
- Divide the mixture between 6 popsicles and freeze for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:10.