Low Carb Sweet Pepper Nacho Bites
- 12 sweet pepper (mini-sized)
- 1/2 cup cheese (mini-sized)
- 1/2 cup guacamole ,
- 1 lime juice ,
- 1/4 cup salsa ,
- 1/4 cup full fat sour cream (mini-sized)
- 12 slices jalapeno chilies
- While preheating your oven to 400 F, slice each of your peppers in half lengthwise, carefully seeding them as well. With their cut side up, place up to a teaspoon of shredded cheese inside each pepper half, being careful to space your pepper slices on a baking sheet. Bake 3-5 minutes, just enough for the cheese to begin melting. Remove your nacho bites from the oven, topping each with a teaspoon of salsa, guacamole, jalapeno for that extra kick and drizzle some sour cream on top. Add a bit of lime juice before serving immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:13.