Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (sugar-free)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (sugar-free)
- 20 drops liquid stevia (sugar-free)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- STEP 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- STEP 2 In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, stevia, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix thoroughly to combine.
- Divide the dough by heaping tablespoons into 25 equal portions.
- (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat.
- Form into balls.
- STEP 3 On parchment-lined baking sheets, arrange the cookie balls at least 1 inch apart.
- STEP 4 With a fork, flatten each cookie, crisscrossing the imprint with the tines.
- STEP 5 Place the baking sheets in the oven.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 79 Total Fat
- 6.9G Protein
- 3.1G Total Carbohydrate
- 2.2G Dietary Fiber
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:11.