Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter (sugar-free)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (sugar-free)
- 20 drops liquid stevia (sugar-free)
- 1 eggs ,
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- STEP 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. STEP 2 In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, stevia, egg, and vanilla. Mix thoroughly to combine. Divide the dough by heaping tablespoons into 25 equal portions. (optional) Add a few drops of Special Oil to help burn stubborn fat. Form into balls. STEP 3 On parchment-lined baking sheets, arrange the cookie balls at least 1 inch apart. STEP 4 With a fork, flatten each cookie, crisscrossing the imprint with the tines. STEP 5 Place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown. STEP 6 Cool the cookies for 2 to 3 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container. Nutrition Facts (per serving of 3:1) Calories 79 Total Fat 6.9G Protein 3.1G Total Carbohydrate 2.2G Dietary Fiber 0.6G
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:11.