Low Carb Mexican Baked Chicken
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning (I prefer homemade)
- 1/2 cup salsa (I prefer homemade)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.Spray a shallow, small baking dish with non-stick spray.Coat chicken lightly with taco seasoning, on both sides; spoon salsa over top of breast.Bake, uncovered, about 45 minutes.Sprinkle cheese on both breasts evenly; bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted through
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:48.