Keto Bacon Wrapped Salmon With Pesto
- 170 grams salmon fillets
- 1 slice streaky bacon
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- Place the streaky bacon on a chopping board.Place the salmon fillet across the bacon.
- Roll up tightly and secure with a wooden skewer.Place 1-2 tbsp pesto in the centre.
- Place in the frying pan, cover, and fry gently for 10 minutes until the salmon and bacon are cooked.
- There is no need to turn the keto bacon wrapped salmon.
- When you cook it in the frying pan with the lid, on a medium heat, it will allow the steam inside to cook the salmon from above.Alternatively, place the bacon wrapped salmon on a lined baking tray/sheet pan in the oven at 180C/350F for 15 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:20.