Low Carb Tuna Broccoli Casserole (Keto)
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped to tiny pieces)
- 1 head broccoli (chopped to tiny pieces)
- 1/2 onions (large
- 2 cans tuna (chopped to tiny pieces)
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (chopped to tiny pieces)
- Boil a pot of water and add the cauliflower and broccoli.
- Cover and lower heat to simmer for 10 min.
- or until al dente.
- Then drain the water.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all the ingredients (minus the separated 0.5 cups of cheese) together and spread in a large ungreased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the withheld cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 min.
- or until bubbling.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:27.