The Best Keto Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs (cage-free)
- 1 onions (small
- 2 garlic cloves (cage-free)
- 2 cups mushrooms (cage-free)
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes (cage-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 heirloom tomatoes (cage-free)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the meatloaf ingredients and knead the mixture with your hands until fully combined.
- In a non-stick, 9x5-inch loaf pan, add the meatloaf mixture and press down to fill all the edges of the pan.
- Set aside.
- In a small pot over low heat, add the tomato sauce ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat.
- Pour the tomato sauce over the meatloaf.
- (If using, add slices of heirloom tomato to garnish).
- Place in the oven and cook until the meatloaf is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, about 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest until warm, about 10 minutes.
- Recipe Notes Keto | Gluten-Free | Paleo
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:21.