Dirty Shrimp & Beer
- 2 pounds shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic (shelled and deveined)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup beer (shelled and deveined)
- SautÃ© garlic and herbs in coconut oil until garlic is slightly browned.
- Add shrimp stirring constantly until shrimp are pink and done.
- Pour in beer, simmer 1-2 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:02.